Well here goes nothing! Even though this is an "assignment" my hope is to keep it going in any way that I can. I love to write and I like to use journaling as a way to get out the frustrations, excitements, or just random thoughts I've had. Plus, PE classes are probably the place where the funniest things happen. Think of it as a school version of "Kids Say the Darnedest Things".
About 7 years ago, I started taking classes to get my administrative licence and 2 weeks into the courses, I realized admin was just not for me. I love being in front of a class, being silly with my students and making connections with them. Then, when I took EEND 680, I was dreading it a little. It wasn't about taking a class, I love taking classes and learning, I was dreading it because I knew there were going to be activities where I was going to have to leave the comfort of my gym and explore the "other side". Enter our "Learning Walk" assignment. For this assignment, we had to create a form that we would use to go into another classroom and observe what we saw and offer feedback to the teacher. I can't tell you how scared I was! The first observation was one of my friends that I am on a team with. Her name is Michele and she is one of the Spanish teachers at my school. She was so nice and understanding...Thanks Michele! At first...
Comments
Post a Comment